Granola, Peanut Butter, Banana , Mango Chipotle Wrap
Are you ready for a delicious vegetarian dessert that is insanely easy to make and oh soooo good!?!?! DRUM ROLL PLEASE...... I introduce to you the GRANOLA, PEANUT BUTTER, BANANA MANGO CHIPOTLE WRAP
Granola, Peanut Butter, Banana in Mango Chipotle Sandwich Wrap
1 Mango Chipotle Sandwich Wrap
⅔ cup peanut butter
⅔ cup granola
1 banana, whole, peeled
squeeze honey to drizzle (optional, but not really:P)
small water bowl- (You can just wet your fingers from the sink!)
small brush- (You can just wet your fingers from the sink!)
- In a small bowl thoroughly mix peanut butter and granola. yummm.
- Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Thinly spread peanut butter/granola mixture evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
- Place banana across the middle of peanut butter/granola.
- If you really like honey( I know I do) you can just squeeze it right on top of the peanut butter/banana or you can wait until #8
- Swipe top edge very lightly with a brush dipped in water. Try not to get too much water on it but just enough so that it will stick but make sure you swipe edge to edge!
- Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves, quarters, eighths, twelfths, or just don't cut it and eat it straight!
- Drizzle squeezed honey around edges of the plate if desired (to dip and for that picture-worthy moment!).
- NOW TAKE A PHOTO! EAT IT AND SHARE WITH US ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK!! We love seeing the food you make and any new recipes that you come up with! Send us pics and recipes and we will showcase your recipe on our social media and our website!