Back To All Recipes
SPECIALTY RECIPES USING ORIGAMI® WRAPS
1 Origami Mango Wrap
½ cup prepared sweet sushi rice (recipe follows)
2 ounces kiwi, sliced lengthwise into ¼” sticks
2 ounces mango, sliced lengthwise into ¼” sticks
2 ounces strawberries, sliced into ?” sticks
½ cup, grated white chocolate for garnish
Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice Ingredients
3 cups cooked, and undressed sushi rice
1 cup warm prepared vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
1 package plain gelatin powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
4 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese cut into bits and softened.
½ cup heavy cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar, or Cool Whip
White Chocolate Mango Roll
1. Place Origami Mango Wrap shiny side down.
2. Lay in sweet rice leaving a 1-inch border at top of Wrap.
3. Lay in kiwi, mango and strawberries across middle of sweet rice.
4. Brush Origami Wrap edge with moist brush.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.
6. Sprinkle with grated white chocolate.
Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice
1. Stir dissolved gelatin into pudding. Stir in extract.
2. Blend mascarpone or cream cheese with pudding mixture.
3. Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip, then blend warm sushi rice into pudding.
4. Refrigerate sweet rice for 1 hour to set.