Back To All Recipes
SPECIALTY RECIPES USING ORIGAMI® WRAPS
1 Origami Strawberry Wrap
½ cup prepared sweet coconut sushi rice (recipe follows)
3 ounces chocolate cake, cut into 4” x ¼” inch strips
½ mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped
¼ cup coconut, shredded and toasted
2 ounces red raspberries, sliced in half
½ cup raspberry jelly, melted to syrup
Sweet Coconut Sushi Rice Ingredients
3 cups cooked, and undressed sushi rice
1 cup warm prepared vanilla or coconut pudding
½ teaspoon coconut extract
1 package plain gelatin powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
4 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese cut into bits and softened.
½ cup heavy cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar, or Cool Whip
Raspberry Chocolate Roll
1. Place Origami Strawberry Wrap shiny side down.
2. Lay in sweet coconut rice leaving 1-inch border at the top.
3. Lay in chocolate cake and raspberries across middle of rice.
4. Sprinkle with chocolate and toasted coconut (reserve some coconut for garnish).
5. Brush edge with damp brush.
6. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.
7. Top with additional raspberries and reserved toasted coconut.
8. Drizzle with raspberry syrup.
Sweet Coconut Sushi Rice
1. Stir dissolved gelatin into pudding. Stir in extract.
2. Blend mascarpone or cream cheese with pudding mixture.
3. Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip, then blend warm sushi rice into pudding.
4. Refrigerate sweet rice for 1 hour to set.