Back To All Recipes
ORIGAMI® WRAPS SUSHI RECIPES
½ cup prepared sushi rice
3 ounces thin sliced cooked salmon or sashimi
2 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
2 ounces pineapple spears cut into 4” x ¼” pieces
1 bunch chives, finely chopped coarsely cracked pepper
1 Origami Mango or Mango Chipotle Wrap
Mango Salmon Roll
1. Place Origami Mango Wrap shiny side down on rolling mat.
2. Press in rice leaving a 1-inch border at top.
3. Lay in salmon, pineapple, crumbled bacon and chives.
4. Season to taste with cracked pepper.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.