Back To All Recipes
SPECIALTY RECIPES USING ORIGAMI® WRAPS
1 Origami Mango Wrap
½ cup prepared sweet sushi rice (recipe follows)
2 ounces kiwi, sliced lengthwise into ¼” sticks
2 ounces kiwi, halved and sliced very thin
2 ounces pineapple chunks
2 ounces strawberries, sliced into ?” sticks
2 Kiwis, 1 sliced very thin, and 1 halved and cut into ?” strips
1 teaspoon orange zest
½ cup orange marmalade
Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice Ingredients
3 cups cooked, and undressed sushi rice
1 cup warm prepared vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
1 package plain gelatin powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
4 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese cut into bits and softened.
½ cup heavy cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar, or Cool Whip
Kiwi Dragon Roll
1. Mix orange marmalade with orange zest, set aside.
2. Place Origami Mango Wrap shiny side down.
3. Lay in sweet rice leaving 1-inch border at top.
4. Lay in mango strips, strawberries, and pineapple chunks across rice.
5. Roll, then place thin sliced mango across top of roll prior to cutting into 8 pieces.
6. Cut, then garnish with orange zest mixture.
Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice
1. Stir dissolved gelatin into pudding. Stir in extract.
2. Blend mascarpone or cream cheese with pudding mixture.
3. Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip, then blend warm sushi rice into pudding.
4. Refrigerate sweet rice for 1 hour to set.