Back To All Recipes
ORIGAMI® WRAPS SUSHI RECIPES
½ cup prepared sushi rice
4 ounces chicken tenders
1 Cup Franks’ Hot Sauce
3 ounces butter
2 ounces white cabbage, fine shredded
1 ounce carrot, shredded
1 ounce Montagnola blue cheese, softened
2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon UNSEASONED rice vinegar
2 ounces celery, cut into 4” x ¼” strips
Origami Carrot Wrap
Hot Wings Roll
1. Brine chicken in ½ cup hot sauce and 1 cup water for 30 minutes.
2. Melt butter and ¼ cup hot sauce and whisk to blend.
3. Sauté chicken tenders in sauce until cooked through.
4. Trim tenders into 4” x ¼” strips. Toss with remaining hot sauce to lightly coat.
5. Mix cabbage with carrots, blue cheese, mayo, rice vinegar.
6. Lay Broccoli Wrap shiny side down.
7. Lay in rice, then celery, then slaw then chicken tenders.
8. Roll and cut into 8 pieces and serve with Low Sodium Soy Sauce.