Back To All Recipes
SPECIALTY RECIPES USING ORIGAMI® WRAPS
1 Origami Peach Wrap
½ cup prepared Steel Cut Oats (Irish Oatmeal)
4 ounces peach sliced thin and cut into 4” x ¼” sticks
2 ounces Craisins (dried cranberries)
Honey for drizzling
Honey Oatmeal Roll
1. Place Origami Peach Wrap shiny side down.
2. Lay in Irish oatmeal (just as you would sushi rice) leaving 1-inch border at the top.
3. Lay peaches and Craisins across middle of oatmeal.
4. Brush edge with damp brush.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces and drizzle with honey and crunchy granola bits.