Back To All Recipes
1 Tomato GemWrap
8 reduced fat ham slices
4 low –fat cheddar cheese slices
4-6 tomato slices, thinly cut
⅔ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
2 slices red onion, thinly cut
2 pickle spears
small water bowl
Ham n' Cheese in Tomato GemWrap
1. Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
2. Lay in ham evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
3. Lay cheese slices over ham.
4. Lay tomatoes over cheese.
5. Heap lettuce and onion slices in horizontal line across tomatoes.
6. Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
7. Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
8. Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
9. Heat in microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt cheese, if desired.