Back To All Recipes
1 Tomato GemWrap
4 reduced fat ham slices
⅔ cup baby spinach
2 scrambled eggs (with cheese, optional)
¼ cup salsa
small water bowl
Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast in Tomato GemWrap
1. Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
2. Lay in ham evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom.
3. Sprinkle spinach leaves over ham.
4. Spoon scrambled eggs horizontally across spinach.
5. Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
6. Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
7. Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
8. Serve with salsa on the side.