Back To All Recipes
1 Mango Chipotle GemWrap
⅔ cup peanut butter
⅔ cup granola
1 banana, whole, peeled
squeeze honey to drizzle (optional)
small water bowl
Granola, Peanut Butter, Banana in Mango Chipotle GemWrap
1. In a small bowl thoroughly mix peanut butter and granola.
2. Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
3. Thinly spread peanut butter/granola mixture evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
4. Place banana horizontally across middle of peanut butter/granola.
5. Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
6. Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
7. Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
8. Drizzle squeezed honey around edges of plate, if desired.