Back To All Recipes
1 Carrot GemWrap
⅔ cup cooked chicken, shredded
¼ cup low-fat plain yogurt
⅛ teaspoon curry powder
salt and pepper to season
2 teaspoons raisins
1 teaspoon cashews, rough chopped
3-4 butter lettuce leaves, small inner leaves
small water bowl
Curry Chicken Salad in Carrot GemWrap
1. Toss chicken with yogurt, curry, salt, pepper, raisins and cashews.
2. Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
3. Lay lettuce leaves evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
4. Heap dressed chicken mixture over lettuce leaves.
5. Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
6. Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
7. Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.