Back To All Recipes
ORIGAMI® WRAPS SUSHI RECIPES
½ cup prepared sushi rice
3 ounces chicken tenders, grilled and cut into 4” x ¼” strips
2 ounces avocado, cut into 4” x ¼” strips
2 ounces cucumber, cut into 4” x ¼” strips.
1½ Tablespoons curry Mayonnaise dressing (recipe follows)
1 Origami Carrot Wrap
Curry Mayonnaise Dressing Ingredients
1 cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon of your favorite Teriyaki sauce (optional)
Curry Chicken Roll
1. Lightly coat chicken tenders with curry Mayonnaise dressing
2. Place Origami Carrot Wrap shiny side down on rolling mat.
3. Press in rice leaving a 1-inch border at top.
4. Lay in avocado, cucumber, and curry chicken on top of vegetables.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.
6. Squeeze onto swerving plate, swirls of curry dressing and optional dots of Teriyaki sauce.
Curry Mayonnaise Dressing
1. Blend first four ingredients in blender.
2. Pour into a squeeze bottle. Can keep for 5-6 days refrigerated.