Back To All Recipes
ORIGAMI® WRAPS SUSHI RECIPES
1/2 cup prepared sushi rice
3 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 4" x 1/4" strips (recipe follows)
½ cup panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon salt
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1 cup white cabbage, shredded
¼ cup carrot, shredded
½ cup seasoned rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon mayo
1 teaspoon wasabi paste
1 cup pickled Japanese “takuwan” radish, chopped
1 Origami Carrot Ginger Wrap
Tonkatsu Sauce Ingredients
¼ cup ketchup
4 teaspoons seasoned rice wine
4 teaspoons soy sauce
4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup smooth applesauce
4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
4 teaspoons yellow mustard
? teaspoon ground allspice
Crispy Pork Roll
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Quarter lengthwise the pork into 4 even fillets.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, sugar, paprika, and salt.
4. Drizzle with oil and mix in with a fork until the oil is thoroughly incorporated.
5. Beat egg white. Dredge pork in cornstarch, then egg, then panko mixture.
6. Bake until thermometer registers 145°F, about 14 to 16 minutes.
7. Toss cabbage, carrots, vinegar, mayo, wasabi paste and season with black pepper.
8. Lay Origami Carrot Ginger Wrap shiny side down.
9. Lay in rice, radish, slaw then chicken strips. Roll and cut. Serve with Tonkatsu Sauce.
1. Heat to a simmer, blending all ingredients thoroughly. Cool & store.