Back To All Recipes
1 Carrot GemWrap
⅔ cup cooked, skinless chicken strips, ⅛” x 4”
1 Tablespoon Chinese salad dressing
6 fresh orange segments, cut lengthwise into strips
1 Tablespoon Chow mein noodles
4 leaves butter lettuce
small water bowl
Chinese Salad Chicken in Carrot GemWrap
1. Toss chicken with Chinese salad dressing, orange segments and chow mein noodles.
2. Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
3. Lay lettuce leaves evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
4. Spoon dressed chicken over lettuce.
5. Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
6. Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
7. Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters