Back To All Recipes
1 BBQ GemWrap
½ cup cooked white rice, warm in rice cooker
¼ cup jack and cheddar cheese mix, shredded
3 Tablespoons re-fried beans
2 Tablespoons salsa
½ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
4-6 scallion strips, ⅛” x 4”
small water bowl
Chicken Burrito with BBQ GemWrap
1. Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
2. Spread warm rice evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom.
3. Spread re-fried beans over rice.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly over beans.
5. Spoon salsa over cheese.
6. Lay lettuce in horizontal line across salsa.
7. Place chicken over lettuce and lay scallion strips alongside.
8. Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
9. Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
10. Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.