Back To All Recipes
SPECIALTY RECIPES USING ORIGAMI® WRAPS
1 Origami Peach Wrap
½ cup prepared sweet vanilla sushi rice (recipe follows)
3 ounces pound cake, cut into 4” x ¼” inch strips
2 ounces blueberries
½ cup strawberry jelly, melted to syrup
Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice Ingredients
3 cups cooked, and undressed sushi rice
1 cup warm prepared vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
1 package plain gelatin powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
4 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese cut into bits and softened.
½ cup heavy cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar, or Cool Whip
Blueberry Peach Roll
1. Place Origami Peach Wrap shiny side down.
2. Lay in sweet vanilla rice leaving 1-inch border at top.
3. Lay pound cake and blueberries across rice.
4. Brush edge with damp brush.
5. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.
6. Drizzle with strawberry syrup and sprinkle with edible silver dust.
Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice
1. Stir dissolved gelatin into pudding. Stir in extract.
2. Blend mascarpone or cream cheese with pudding mixture.
3. Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip, then blend warm sushi rice into pudding.
4. Refrigerate sweet rice for 1 hour to set.