Back To All Recipes
SPECIALTY RECIPES USING ORIGAMI® WRAPS
1 Origami Apple Cinnamon Wrap
½ cup prepared sweet vanilla cinnamon sushi rice (recipe follows)
1 Tablespoon applesauce
3 ounces pound cake, cut into 4” x ¼” inch strips
2 teaspoons raisins
Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon Sushi Rice Ingredients
3 cups cooked, and undressed sushi rice
1 cup warm prepared vanilla pudding
½ teaspoon almond extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 package plain gelatin powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
4 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese cut into bits and softened.
½ cup heavy cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar, or Cool Whip
Apple Cinnamon Raisin Roll
1. Place Origami Apple Cinnamon Wrap shiny side down.
2. Lay in vanilla cinnamon rice leaving 1-inch border at the top.
3. Spoon applesauce evenly across middle of rice.
4. Lay in pound cake and raisins over applesauce.
5. Brush edge with damp brush.
6. Roll and cut into 8 pieces and dust with confectioner sugar.
Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon Sushi Rice
1. Stir dissolved gelatin into pudding. Stir in extract and cinnamon powder.
2. Blend mascarpone or cream cheese with pudding mixture.
3. Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip, then blend warm sushi rice into pudding.
4. Refrigerate sweet rice for 1 hour to set.